As you already know, I love planning what I’m going to eat everyday and I always make categorized grocery lists before I go shopping for Meal Prep Sunday.
I made a free template you can download and use for your own meal preps too!
You can either print it out and fill it in with a pen or pencil, OR you can edit it first in a PDF viewer, such as Preview on Mac. Here’s how:
- Go to Tools and make sure Text Selection is checked
- If the font toolbar isn’t visible, go to View and click Show Markup Toolbar.
- Select the font you want to use by clicking on the A icon in the Markup Toolbar (see screenshot).
- Double click on each line and type in your grocery items.
- To add meals and the date, go to Tools > Annotate > Text. A textbox will appear and you can type anything you want.
I hope you love it!